Yapılandırılmamış Reklam Widget'ı

Çöküş

Duyuru

Çöküş
Henüz duyuru yok

How do I start my own company in the U.S.?

Çöküş
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil
yeni mesajlar

• Yazı Boyutu

How do I start my own company in the U.S.?

I would like to open my own business. I've been working a lot for the last few years and I've had problems with motivation. Since I never had much in the way of savings. But I decided that I would start saving money to start my own company in the USA. How do I do that?

• Yazı Boyutu
    Aslı MarkBartra tarafından gönderilmiş Mesajı göster
    I would like to open my own business. I've been working a lot for the last few years and I've had problems with motivation. Since I never had much in the way of savings. But I decided that I would start saving money to start my own company in the USA. How do I do that?
    I think that in order to develop your business you need to give up your job and understand that all the efforts you have to spend on the creation of his company. It was hard for me to do that. But I understood that I had to get out of my comfort zone and learn something new. I studied the information from the article on how to create an llc. I advise you to read this information. It can be helpful for you to start an LLC in the USA.

Yorum Yap

• Yazı Boyutu
      I think developing a business in the U.S. is a good progression of one's business.

Yorum Yap

Yapılandırılmamış Reklam Widget'ı

Çöküş
      Hazırlanıyor...
      X